University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences
- Possible Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources (part 1, 2)
- Small Anecdote to last weeks lecture (March 2nd, 2016): Possibilities to construct visual perspective and how the methods should be applied:
- 1.: Telegraph post method: Horizontal projection already drawn in perspective or drawn by the classic “Durchschnittsverfahren”; Vertical projection is only needed to get the height measurements! These measurements can be drawn 1:1 on a point in pi.
- 2.: The classic “Durchschnittsverfahren”: Both horizontal and vertical perspective are drawn underneath each other, then you measure rotationally from both, the vertical projection gets “durchschnitten”. Disadvantage: very inaccurate!
- Stochastic Climate System Analysis and Climate Modelling 2017 (lectures 1+2, 3+4, 5+6, 7+8, 9+10 and exercise 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Possible Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources (lectures 1, 2)